Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Adventure Begins

The adventure actually began back around the end of June. We started our homeschool adventure. We started out with just a couple of subjects: Math and Language Arts. As the month went on we added subjects one at a time. Now, during the first week of August, we have 8 subjects going: Math, Language, Spelling, Social studies, Science, Writing, Spanish, and Art. There are two things that I really need to do: join HSLDA and send the letter to the public school withdrawing my kids and asking for their records. HSLDA first! I am glad that the state I live in is homeschool friendly, but the added protection of a support system is a must. We have joined a homeschool group, which has a pool party planned to happen soon. My kids are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment